The Bristol Cycling Development Squad is based in the Bristol area, our aim is to introduce and support people to try and develop themselves into better cyclists of all standards and across all disciplines. The club's current focus is mainly to attract young people into the sport and develop as potential athletes through our dedicated youth academy.
The club is the first cycling club in the South Region to achieve Sport England's Clubmark award as a Quality Club for it's organisation, structure, number and quality of opportunities offered to the community. Members of all ages can access quality, safe, riding and coaching sessions, not to mention support at races through loaned equipment.
If you have any questions or information that you wish to put on the site please forward content and images to BCDS site content and we will upload for you.
- British Cycling Weekly Club Cluster sessions (08/11/2014 @ 15:41:00)
- Lewis Oliva back to winning ways at Revolution series (29/10/2014 @ 07:25:00)
- Club Winter programme launched (23/10/2014 @ 07:04:00)
- Youth Only Track session this Half-Term (18/10/2014 @ 17:13:00)
- 2 Riders on the Podium at Severn Road Club Hill Climb (18/10/2014 @ 14:46:00)
- Inter regional Road Championships Report (25/09/2014 @ 20:36:00)
- Matt Cox RetainsClub Hill Climb title (20/09/2014 @ 20:16:00)
- BCDS riders selected for UK School Games (06/09/2014 @ 18:27:00)