The Bristol Cycling Development Squad is based in the Bristol area, our aim is to introduce and support people to try and develop themselves into better cyclists of all standards and across all disciplines. The club's current focus is mainly to attract young people into the sport and develop as potential athletes through our dedicated youth academy.
The club is the first cycling club in the South Region to achieve Sport England's Clubmark award as a Quality Club for it's organisation, structure, number and quality of opportunities offered to the community. Members of all ages can access quality, safe, riding and coaching sessions, not to mention support at races through loaned equipment.
If you have any questions or information that you wish to put on the site please forward content and images to BCDS site content and we will upload for you.
- Tour Series comes to Bath in 2015 (27/02/2015 @ 00:03:00)
- South Region Youth Selection Policy for 2015 (14/02/2015 @ 13:12:00)
- Matthew Cox joins British Cycling Programme (13/02/2015 @ 16:47:00)
- Ride Leader training to take place in Bristol (22/01/2015 @ 11:07:00)
- BCDS Riders head to Newport to race in Round one of the Icebreaker series (17/01/2015 @ 13:26:00)
- Minutes from meeting on club sessions 18th December (24/12/2014 @ 14:58:00)
- Lewis Oliva named in GB Sprint squad (23/12/2014 @ 23:58:00)
- British Cycling announce National Series dates for 2015 (03/12/2014 @ 07:12:00)
- British Cycling Weekly Club Cluster sessions (08/11/2014 @ 15:41:00)
- Lewis Oliva back to winning ways at Revolution series (29/10/2014 @ 07:25:00)
- 2 Riders on the Podium at Severn Road Club Hill Climb (18/10/2014 @ 14:46:00)
- Inter regional Road Championships Report (25/09/2014 @ 20:36:00)
- Matt Cox RetainsClub Hill Climb title (20/09/2014 @ 20:16:00)
- BCDS riders selected for UK School Games (06/09/2014 @ 18:27:00)