The Bristol Cycling Development Squad is based in the Bristol area, our aim is to introduce and support people to try and develop themselves into better cyclists of all standards and across all disciplines. The club's current focus is mainly to attract young people into the sport and develop as potential athletes through our dedicated youth academy.
The club is the first cycling club in the South Region to achieve Sport England's Clubmark award as a Quality Club for it's organisation, structure, number and quality of opportunities offered to the community. Members of all ages can access quality, safe, riding and coaching sessions, not to mention support at races through loaned equipment.
If you have any questions or information that you wish to put on the site please forward content and images to BCDS site content and we will upload for you.
- 2016 - A Big Year for the club (29/12/2016 @ 12:40:00)
- Club receives British Cycling's Clubmark Accreditation (29/12/2016 @ 10:32:00)
- Turbo Sessions move to Bristol Grammar School this winter (20/11/2016 @ 17:24:00)
- Matty gives BCDS the thumbs up (02/09/2016 @ 17:52:00)
- Have you been inspired by Team GB? (14/08/2016 @ 10:49:00)
- Ride the Road to Rio (20/07/2016 @ 17:39:00)
- "J'adore Le Tour" (02/07/2016 @ 12:42:00)
- Steve Marshall - South Region Club Volunteer of the year 2016 (29/03/2016 @ 19:55:00)
- Have you been #BikingWithBCDS (09/01/2016 @ 14:28:00)
- Member get Member incentive (06/12/2015 @ 23:47:00)
- What our Go-Ride sessions are all about (04/10/2015 @ 23:29:00)
- What a BCDS clubrun is all about (20/06/2015 @ 09:35:00)
- Disability Cycling sessions offered by British Cycling (16/06/2015 @ 22:14:00)